We're looking for an Executive Assistant to join a Global Financial Services organisation. This is maternity cover and the contract will last 12 months.
Working with a Global Financial Services organisation, Devonshire are seeking a highly experienced and proficient Assistant to provide executive level support in a Maternity Cover role to 3 Managing Directors within one of their key business areas
This is a demanding and busy role wherein you will be expected to take a proactive, motivated and highly organised approach to managing key day to day activities within the team.
Responsibilities, although not limited to, include:
- Comprehensive and pro-active diary management for MDs
- Logging MDs weekly time on in-house system
- Management and scheduling of meetings – room bookings, documentation, media services etc.
- Preparation of detailed travel schedules and itineraries
- Participation and administrative assistance to committee(s) and affinity network(s)
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- An ability to be proactive, use initiative, prioritise and multi-task
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Secretarial background preferably within the financial services industry
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent teamwork skills
- High level of written and excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted for this role.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
Location: London - 100% Office Based