We are working exclusively with a digital marketing agency who build campaigns and one-of-a-kind experiences to help transport people, brands and products.
They are looking to recruit experienced talent to manage, direct and grow their client’s flagship showcase store located in King’s Cross, London.
The Facility Manager will be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the store ensuring all infrastructure and equipment provision are provided for at all times for smooth store operation.
What the day-to-day looks like:
- Supervise the back of house retail store operations
- Ensure the store facilities comply with all legal health and safety regulations
- Ensure 100% upkeep of store infrastructure, supplies and equipment including IT, AV, utilities, security and maintenance
- Procure and manage appropriate support services including cleaning, IT, security, catering, waste disposal and recycling
- Develop performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels of various sub-contractors
- Project manage, supervise and coordinate the works of contractors
- Investigate the availability and suitability to options for the premise to ensure optimal service and achieve maximum value for money
We are looking for:
- Prior experience in maintenance and upkeep of retail store
- Experience I building and grounds maintenance
- Good understanding of fire safety, health and safety, ensuring everything meets H&S requirements and that facilities comply with regulations
- Experience in managing multiple sub-contractors, including cleaning, IT, AV, security and catering
- Good knowledge of utilities and communications infrastructure
- Experience in project management, supervision and coordination the works of contractors
- Ability to investigate availability and suitability for options for the premises
Some of the perks you can take advantage of in return:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus 1 extra day off for moving house and/or 3 extra days off for wedding or civil partnership
- Discretionary company bonus scheme
- Discunted gym membership
- Local area discounts and offers
- Private media insurance and dental insurance
- Free access to a meditation app
- PLUS Friday beer fridge (and sweets), on-site coffee shop, free yoga classes, summer and Christmas parties…
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.