We are recruiting for a Field Services Engineer to join a high-performance marketing services organisation, based in Essex.
There’s a huge amount of opportunity for natural career progression as well as the unique environment for carving out your own future. Career opportunities in abundance with this business with coaching and mentoring for candidates on an upward career journey.
We’re looking for an additional member for the team, a Field Services Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. This role is site based in Dagenham
The Field Services Engineer is accountable for providing onsite support across all technology services, both Infrastructure and Applications, for the given sites of responsibility.
- Provide onsite technical support, resolving issues in a competent manner whilst communicating professionally with internal and external stakeholders
- Prioritise, and resolve technical queries and service requests within agreed service levels
- Maintain the CMDB, KEDB and knowledge base and creating training material for the Service Desk Analysts
- Self-motivated desire to learn and understand all technologies, both Infrastructure and applications delivered in the sites of responsibility
- Responsible for creating documentation of any issues that is escalated to a senior level ensuring a repeat escalation is not required
- Provide regular feedback to drive technical and process improvements
Key skills required:
- Strong knowledge of Windows 7/10
- Knowledge of O365, Active Directory and Windows Server technologies
- Knowledge of network technologies and ability to configure switch ports
- Logical and methodical troubleshooting skills
- Strong customer service skills using effective listening, understanding and able to articulate the next steps in a confident and professional manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ITIL Foundation knowledge
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you’d like to learn more about this role, please get in touch with Natalie!
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.