Our client is working towards getting the UK to be net-zero through their solar products and brings carbon and energy savings to new and existing clients. They are looking for an experienced Finance manager to take ownership of the company finances.
- Day to day data entry
- Credit control
- Client billing
- Liaising with and being the main point of contact for external accountants
- Management reports and accounts
- Bank reconciliation (multiple accounts)
- Auto-enrolment pension administration
- Assisting colleagues whenever necessary
Skills and experience required:
You will thrive in a busy work environment, enjoy working collaboratively and be a pro at multi-tasking.
In return, you can expect a dog-friendly, doughnut-loving team who are seeking out their next table tennis champion to join the fold (don’t worry too much about your skills in this area!!).
- Experience working in a similar finance role is essential
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Excellent organisational skills are essential
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office is essential
- Working experience of Sage and Xero software is essential
- Experience working in the renewables industry would be desirable
- Working knowledge of Hubspot CRM would be desirable
The salary on offer for this role ranges from £30,000 to £40,000 per annum, pro rata.
This is a predominantly an office based role and they are happy to speak to candidates looking for anything between 30 – 37.5 hours a week, ideally 5 days a week.
Please apply with your CV ASAP.
Only candidates with the right to work permanently in the UK will be consider for this role.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
Location: Exeter (hybrid)