Our client is looking for a Financial Planning Analyst who has a strong background in finance to join their team in Ashton-under-Lyne.
The FP&A Analyst – Business Insights will develop and manage the data visualisation dashboard and provide value added reporting and analysis to drive budgets, forecasts and commercial decision making.
- Develop value added reporting including detailed variance analysis of monthly results to Forecast, Budget and Prior year
- Create and maintain the reporting database. Incorporate data held in specialist systems to enhance the main data held in Microsoft D365.
- Develop the data visualisation dashboard using tools including Power BI.
- Specific responsibility for central departments – Finance, HR, IT, Admin & Establishment costs, including preparation and review of monthly Department P&Ls with stakeholders
- Prepare budgets and regular forecasts
- Cash flow preparation and forecasting
- Project work as required
- Pro-actively driving ad hoc commercial analysis
- Promotion of cost awareness and cost control culture
- Strong finance background – ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with PQE
- Advanced level excel and Power BI query ability.
- Microsoft Dynamics/365 experience would be highly beneficial but not essential
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to adopt a logical approach to solving problems with variance visualisations of output.
- Commercial acumen for designing and reviewing output of reports
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply below or reach out to Jo!
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000