Are you a Finishing Manager looking for a new opportunity? This could be the role you are looking for!
My client, a forward thinking print production/customer communications business, is looking for a Finishing Manager that can manage the day to day running of the finishing department.
The successful candidate must have Large Format Litho experience.
- Organisation of all finishing staff to ensure work is completed to the best possible standard and deadlines are met
- Maintaining records for holiday and sickness
- Give continual updates to planning and the surrounding Department Heads on timings and any possible issues arising
- Ensure and improve the quality control process and procedures are being always met and adhered to
- Proactively provide solutions to any production clashes or machine failures
- Manage and ensure file copies are produced to a high standard, kept, and filed correctly
- Monitor work entering the department to ensure any issues are met and addressed as early as possible
- Always maintain and monitor all Company processes and procedures, including ensuring time sheets are correctly used
- Set machine targets and monitor ensuring maximum output wherever possible
- Build and develop good working relationships with fellow line managers and colleagues
- Assist in the drive for continuous improvement actively making suggestions to the Head of Litho
Key experience required:
- Previous experience as a Finishing Manager
- Previous experience in the following disciplines: Large format, Litho, Digital, Guillotines, Mailing, Folding and Stitching
5 days per week
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.