We are looking for a Digital Front-End Developer to join our client based in Blackpool.
As the Digital Front-End Developer, you will build accessible user interfaces which work effectively across multiple devices and browsers.
You will use modern tooling and development techniques to write and share test-driven code iteratively delivering, and you will have a working level knowledge of modern web development stacks, web standards, user experience, progressive enhancement, performance, accessibility, browser compatibility, tooling and pipelines.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary agile team responsible for turning concepts into production-ready user-centred services
- Work within a test-driven development (TDD) environment with modern web development tech stacks
- Write and share quality test-driven code, using modern frameworks and development techniques
- Build accessible and performant interfaces across multiple devices and browsers
- Integrate into Back-end services, working with cross-functional teams to ensure services are built to high standards
- Develop, implement, maintain and review systems and services to ensure delivery of professional excellence. Work with stakeholders to set priorities, objectives and timescales
- Successfully deliver high quality outcomes that meet the customers’ needs and gives value for money
Key skills and experience:
- Vue.js Development experience
- Unit and Integration testing experience
- Good working standards with HTML and CSS
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
£500 per day
Location: Blackpool (hybrid)