Our client is looking for a Front-End Developer to work within the client's own digital agency where you will be working across their portfolio of digital brands. Our client has 60 people in the team and owns a number of very large retail brands across UK, Europe, and Asia.
As the Front-End Developer, your main responsibility is for the production, modification and maintenance of websites and web application’s user interfaces for the client’s portfolio.
This involves working closely with designers, in using semantic mark-up language i.e. XHMTL/CSS, to turn their static Photoshop designs into working browser based web pages.
Key skills required:
- Extensive experience with HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3 & SASS experience, plus excellent PHP and WordPress knowledge.
- Ability to hand code WordPress themes and create plugins.
- Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Experience integrating with server-side code to produce dynamic pages
- Good understanding of Web Accessibility
- Experience working with version control systems such as BitBucket or GitHub
- Knowledge of HTML email best practice
- Good, passionate approach, and a willingness to learn and adapt
- Team player able to take briefs and develop compelling customer content working collaboratively with colleagues
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.