Our client, one of the world’s largest Health and Beauty retailers is looking to hire an experienced Front End Developer with WordPress experience.
As the Frontend Developer, you will be working within the client’s own Digital Agency of 60 employees. You will be working across their portfolio of digital retail brands across UK, Europe, and Asia.
Your main responsibility is for the production, modification and maintenance of websites and web application’s user interfaces for the client’s portfolio. This involves working closely with designers, in using semantic mark-up language i.e. XHMTL/CSS, to turn their static Photoshop designs into working browser based web pages.
Key skills required:
- Extensive experience with HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3 & SASS experience, plus excellent PHP and WordPress knowledge
- Ability to hand code WordPress themes and create plugins
- Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Experience integrating with server-side code to produce dynamic pages
- Good understanding of Web Accessibility
- Experience working with version control systems such as BitBucket or GitHub
- Knowledge of HTML email best practice
- Good, passionate approach, and a willingness to learn and adapt
- Team player able to take briefs and develop compelling customer content working collaboratively with colleagues
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.