For one of our clients, a leading Luxembourgish fund services provider, we are looking for a Fund Accountant.
Located in Luxembourg City, close to the train station, the company has been present on the market for more than 20 years.
With a worldwide presence, the structure services all kind of financial institutions, such as funds, trusts, etc. If you are looking to join a constantly growing company allowing you to boost your career and work in a challenging working environment, feel free to apply.
Fund Accountant: Your role
- You will perform the accountancy of alternative investment funds
- You will calculate the NAV and monitor its valuation
- You will prepare various reports such as financial statements
- You will be the contact person with fund managers, depositaries, and auditors
- You will be a team player and provide support to your colleagues
Fund Accountant: The profile
- You have a bachelor’s degree in the field or relevant to the job
- You have at least 2 years of experience in Private Equity & Real Estate or in a similar position
- You are highly organized and rigorous in the work
- You are dynamic and have a client-oriented mindset
- You are proficient in English & German, any other language is an advantage
We can offer you:
· Varied work as part of a dynamic and ambitious company that has been established in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg for 20 years.
· An attractive remuneration + Company Agreement, 34.5 days’ leave, meal vouchers, life and disability insurance, supplementary pension scheme, interest subsidies, a Sympass card, offices located close to the Luxembourg Central Station, etc.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.