Devonshire is working to support a market-leading, innovative, and exciting organisation as they seek a highly-experienced Marketing Manager to join their global category (product) team based in London.
As a seasoned generalist Marketing Manager boasting a successful career working across the marketing mix, you will take ownership of a number of high-profile programmes to proficiently support in the planning and delivery of global campaigns.
- Have overall responsibility for the retail partnership marketing program
- Work with Senior Product Marketing Managers to support the full lifecycle of campaign activities from planning to execution
- Ensure customer journey touchpoint mapping to move prospects and customers through the sales cycle and will align with the digital marketing team on this to take advantage of opportunities for marketing automation
- Manage budget needed to execute marketing activation
- Define KPIs for all activity to ensure accurate reporting on ROI
- Support planning and activation for MCI related initiatives and campaigns
- Liaise closely with regional marketing teams to support the needs of local activation
As the successful candidate you will:
- Be educated to degree level in marketing, business or other relevant field
- Have a solid background in B2B marketing, ideally within product
- Demonstrate a history of executing successful marketing campaigns
- Have a good understanding of the FMCG industry
- Boast a sound knowledge of digital marketing including marketing automation and CRM-systems
- Be experienced in delivering briefs to and working with external design agencies
- Be customer-oriented
- Be a confident and competent communicator able to sell ideas through creative and innovative presentations
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a passionate, driven and innovative storyteller looking for a brilliant new focus in their career.
For more information and a discussion about this opportunity, please contact Nicola Bullivent.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive; only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
Location: London (hybrid)