Our client, a leading customer communications company, is looking for a Compliance Officer to join their team based in Luxembourg.
As the Compliance Officer, you will be focused on the second line of control to ensure the company, the services and production processes are compliant with the company’s policies and procedures and Luxembourg laws and regulations.
- Sign off and regular due diligence in accordance of AML/KYC policies
- Maintenance of the Operational Compliance & Risk Management
- Be the representative for data protection in accordance with GDPR and other data related regulations
- To ensure that ISO standards are applied across the production processes and services
- Day to day contact with the CSSF advising the Directors of any regulatory requests or updates
- Work closely with the GRC function providing information on the Dublin and Luxembourg sites, promoting, adopting and maintaining the standards, systems and policies locally
- Governance – represent the Luxembourg office on the Data Governance Board and chair the local date framework board meetings
- Risk Management – Maintenance of the Operational Compliance & Risk Management system, reporting and logging information, completion of annual risk reports
Key skills required
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience with the financial services industry, preferably having worked for a regulated entity in Luxembourg
- Experience in a compliance role either for a management company, PSF or in an entity that complies with Luxembourg AML regulations
- Knowledge of auditing, planning or validating processes and standards
- Experience of reviewing and recording incidents and faults occurring in the provision of services and production processes
- Understanding of information security requirements and the impact of GDPR on their clients and business processes
- Flexible, willing to work as part of a team or independently with a proactive approach to change
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.