If your future career and longer term passion is creating business opportunities on a global platform, this is the opportunity for you!
Our client, a C-suite Commercial Director, working for one of the largest players in the customer communication industry (revenue +£1 billion) is looking for a Graduate Commercial Assistant to join the team. Working directly for the CD, you will benefit from daily coaching, support, advice and knowledge share.
The business itself combines generations of experience in customer communications and business services with the latest innovations in technology and data to enable meaningful interactions between iconic organisations and their customers.
The Commercial Assistant will have a varied day and no week will be the same as the next as you’ll be engaged with a variety of work streams and projects within the UK and internationally, but rest assured, you’ll have guidance and support every step of the way.
Daily Activities will include:
- Participating in C-suite level meetings, taking minutes, prompting actions, being exposed to high level negotiations.
- Researching businesses and gathering key data as per specific project requirements.
- Comparing data and key information relating to pending deals/negotiations.
- Preparing meeting packs / briefs for the Commercial Director in due time.
- Working alongside multiple international sales teams to pull together specific case studies, prepare presentations and be an overall anchor-point for cross-border sales activities.
- Educated to degree level.
- Exceptional communication skills – written and oral.
- Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge (excel, pp, word).
- Desire to work in the commercial world and actively learn on a daily basis.
- Able to work in a fast paced, agile environment, where speed, accuracy and organisation will be key.
- A people-person, at ease and confident around a variety of colleagues/clients.
This is an opportunity to launch your career, be exposed to a huge business and international sales team. You will be working alongside an extremely senior, but personable, professional who wants to mentor, share experiences and support the development of your career.
The role is office based, but some degree of flexibility will be offered for a hybrid working solution, if needed.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.