We are looking for a Group Client Partner to join a specialist provider of workplace solutions on a permanent basis.
This is a new and critical role and is a senior level position in the company’s management structure. This is also a hybrid role based in the UK where you will work both on client site, on-site at the company’s offices and remote, some international travel may also be required.
As the Group Client Partner, you’ll lead and grow a portfolio of client accounts with international scale and reach.
- You will build trusting relationships with clients, lead and own key executive relationships to guide the development of your portfolio of accounts
- You will lead client presentations to expand the scope of work with the support of your direct reports and the wider agency. You will identify opportunities, drive innovation and align the company’s strategy with the client’s objectives
- You will have responsibility for the revenue performance and growth of the company’s portfolio of accounts, whilst actively driving collaboration and effective operational behaviours across the business
- You will be responsible for empowering your team of Client Partners to deliver a best-in-class experience to the company’s clients, and motivate and inspire your team and the wider agency
- You will be the go-to person if challenges arise with your group of accounts and help tackle them head on by problem solving and finding solutions
We are looking for someone with
- A strong track record of developing new business from existing accounts and establishing long-lasting client partnerships
- An entrepreneurial mindset, the ability to spot and identify new opportunities and nurture client conversations
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple customers across a mix of industry sectors
- A solutions-focussed mentality to ensure any challenges are responded to and handled in an appropriate way
- You will be able to take ownership whilst also delegating, leading and mentoring a team
- You will have a clear communication style and be comfortable leading client workshops and pitching proposals
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply your CV or reach out to Jo Cameron for more information.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Location: UK (hybrid)