My client, a specialist in Customer Communications such as Print and Mail have a UK wide role for a Head of Business Resilience & Incident Management.
As the Head of Business Resilience & Incident Management, you will own, manage and improve the Business Resilience function to support various business lines and contracted clients. This role reports into the GRC and it also reports into the board.
- Ensure the Policy Framework and the teams Organisation structure within the business is fit to support the requirements
- Offer direction and guidelines to the ALL sites to ensure their compliance with the Corporate Policy Framework as mandated by the Corporate GRC team
- Ensure requirements for all contracted clients (internal and external) are well understood and Resilience/ BC plans are in place to meet contractual compliance
- Maintain the management system from an ISO perspective and to ensure the company meet client contractual requirements
- Ownership of Site Level Plans as and when required to align with business operations
- Review and update metrics: 3C Model, Audit schedules, MI related to BCMS
- Create, enhance and maintain internal recovery plans
- Own and publish the BCMS test schedule / calendar to ensure all contractual obligations are met
- Coordinate and conduct notification testing across all Paragon Customer Communications sites – All sites, ensuring accuracy of information held in the notification system
- Perform collective testing of Group / Head Office functions (e.g. GRC, Finance, IT, HR)
- Business Continuity Awareness Training Presentations – create, review, and release via company Learning platform
- Ownership of the BIA process – refresh and review (priority sites in scope for ISO 22301)
- Assist with extension to scope of the ISO certifications
- Team management (Direct report)
Essential skills & experience:
- CBCI Trained \ Certified
- Self-starter, able to work unsupervised and lead the company Business Resilience function
- Will have extensive exposure and working knowledge of: ISO 22301 & 27001
- Ideally some banking/financial services experience
- Excellent stakeholder management experience and held a position which has presented to board level
- Will have worked in a similar role
This is a home-based role (they use Teams for meetings) with travel to sites in the UK when needed for audits etc. The main office is based in Droitwich Spa and you will need to live circa 1hr 30 mins drive to the office. Expenses are paid from home.
Please apply with your CV ASAP.
Only candidates with the right to work permanently in the UK will be considered for this role.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
Location: Remote with UK travel