Our client provides communication solutions for some of the world's biggest brands through digital customer experience programmes, direct mail campaigns and POS material, to name but a few.
The Global Head of Strategic Sourcing will be responsible for expanding the POS supply chain across UK, Europe and ROW.
- Manage and co-ordinate consolidation of the supply chain across global markets
- Manage supplier onboarding, relationship and qualify against the company governance programme
- Review and management of supplier contracts
- Take ownership of the management and delivery of all RFP and tender opportunities presented to the business
- Work closely with the Client Services teams to ensure the right supply chain is in place
- Establish potential savings and associated supply chain spend
- Understand the commercial performance of the client accounts including overall P&L performance
Key skills required
- Global supply chain experience
- Print management, POS, direct mail experience ideally
- Vendor management
- P&L responsibility
- Team management
- Innovation, creativity and strategic thinking
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.