A business technology are looking to hire a Head of IT Service Continuity.
The Head of IT Service Continuity works in alignment with the company Business Continuity Management group policies to develop and maintain a unified and coordinated approach to IT Service Continuity Management (ITSCM) & Business Continuity within our business technology organisation.
- ·Responsible for management and delivery of all internal and client driven IT Service Continuity plans for the businesses Technology UK, Ireland and Luxembourg.
- Acts as the interface between Technology and Business Continuity teams and ensures all contractual commitments in relation to Technology ITSCM / BC are met.
- Owns the Technology test & ITSCM plans and the management of test execution for all ITSCM / BC tests.
- Provides monthly MI to support upcoming ITSCM / BC testing and ensures all appropriate stakeholders are aware of commitments.
- Gains buy in from Technology members in designing fit for purpose, cost effective ITSCM / BC solutions.
- Contributes to the Technology Risk Register and highlights any vulnerabilities to be addressed.
- Investigates ITSCM / BC related operational requirements and problems, contributing to improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes.
- Develops and manages one or more defined communication channels and/or stakeholder groups. Initiates communications between stakeholders, acting as a single point of contact and escalation for defined groups.
1. Influencing and negotiation skills to drive forward a positive, fit for purpose agenda through IT in relation to Risk, Security, Compliance and ITSCM.
2. Broad level of IT technical knowledge within areas of security, networking and virtual server layers, Storage replication technologies & ITSCM methodologies.
3. Strong planning and proactive management skills
4. Strong awareness of ITIL v3, foundation certification preferred.
5. Proven track record of BCP/DR management and delivery
6. Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Management, or a related field; or the equivalent in education and work experience
7. Four to six years of experience in similar roles
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you’d like to learn more about this role, please get in touch with Natalie!
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.