Our client, a leading customer communications company, is looking for a Senior Warehouse Manager to join their busy team, based in Dagenham, Essex.
You will be responsible for overseeing the warehouse and fulfilment operations, as well as managing a team across 24 hour shifts.
- Manage the warehouse including stock in, dispatch and stock control
- Monitor and manage staff performances and KPIs
- Ensure all staff operate in accordance with health and safety policies
- Research, plan and implement improvements to optimise warehouse efficiency
- Develop and drive a strong team work ethic
Key skills required:
- Previous experience in fulfilment and warehouse management, preferably in a print production company
- Great communication skills
- Excellent team leader and motivator
- Ability to visualise and strategise accordingly
- Adaptable and results-focused individual
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30-17:30
Start date: ASAP
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.