One of the world’s leading biotechnology companies are looking for three Helpdesk Support Technicians to join their growing team.
We’re looking for 3 additional members of the team – Helpdesk Support Technician – to join them on a permanent basis. This role is site based in Slough.
The primary function of the Helpdesk Support Technician is to support a variety of technical and service-related deliverables. This involves managing requests and incidents raised by the client, across a range of technologies and business processes. This position serves as a general technical support specialist and involves taking incoming requests from various stakeholders. The work is performed under supervision of the Helpdesk Team Leader and will report to the Service Delivery Manager.
• As a Team member of the Service Delivery function, you will handle a range of Requests and Incidents
• Logging and management of Service Desk tickets within ConnectWise
• Installing and configuring hardware and software components to ensure usability
• Troubleshooting hardware and software issues
• Administration & troubleshooting within Active Directory
• Administration & troubleshooting of O365 environment for clients
• Escalating requests and incidents where necessary
• A degree in an education / technology field
• 3 years’ experience in a similar technical position
What we’re looking for:
• TCP/IP & Networking knowledge
• Strong knowledge and experience of Microsoft products including Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Windows 2003/2008/2012/2016/2019 Server
• Excellent Active Directory experience
• PC build experience in Windows 7, 8 & 10 & 11 with automation experience highly regarded
• Experience with Citrix and Terminal Services environments
• Experience with Exchange, Backups and Monitoring Tools
• Strong O365 administration & support experience
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
£ up to £35,000 plus benefits
Location: Hybrid - Slough/remote