Devonshire are searching for a Duty Manager to join their team at a scenic 4-star hotel in Wicklow. This location is commutable from Dublin/Kildare also.
As a Duty Manager, your responsibility will to ensure overall smooth running of hotel operations.
- Ensure all public areas of the hotel present immaculately during your working hours
- Ensure the highest standard of customer service is delivered
- Effectively manage and resolve customer complaints
- Implement projects and initiatives as needed
- Manage Hotel porters during the morning and evening shifts
- Ensure all general duties are complete
- Supervise all hotel departments, F & B and House, in manager absence as required
- Complete hazard analysis
- Adhere to company policy regarding security of cash, credit cards, floats etc
- Take part in day and night audits as required
Key skills required:
- Experienced working in hotel environment
- Previous team leadership or management experience advantageous
- Track record of excelling when assigned additional responsibility
What’s on offer:
- Salary Range: €24,000 – €29,000 (DOE)
- Leisure Club Membership
- Meals on Duty
- Free Car Parking
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Healthcare Contribution Scheme
- Career growth and development opportunities
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
Location: Wicklow, County Wicklow, Ireland