Are you looking to showcase your HR admin skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing, growth environment?
If so, our client would be very keen to learn all about you! You would be working for an award-winning communications business where you will work with a great bunch of people executing a critical project for them.
What you will be doing:
- Carry out pre-employment checks for a large volume team
- Log information on the in-house system (iTrent)
- Manage key relationships between employee and HR
- Maintain HR records securely and confidentially
- Be first point of contact for any related queries
- Undertake any additional related project work
What we are looking for:
- Previous HR admin experience
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good time management and ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Proficient MS Office skills, especially Word & Excel (Use of V-Look ups etc.) and experience admin user of a HR system, preferably iTrent
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply or reach out to Samantha Crocker for more information.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.