Do you have previous experience as a HR Business Partner and looking for your next challenge?
We are on the lookout for a HR Business Partner to join a leading communications company on a permanent basis. This is predominantly a remote role, with very occasional requirement to travel into London and possibly the wider UK business.
As the HR Business Partner, you will act as a key liaison for business managers and employees within your region providing day-to-day proactive support, as well as giving you the opportunity to further develop your skills and experience.
- Provide full HR support and guidance to business managers to ensure that best practice in people management is achieved and that the business is legal and ethical in its practices
- Develop HR presence in the business, specifically in the designated client base
- Maintain an awareness of employee/management issues and update stakeholders as appropriate
- Assist on new business opportunities and renewals
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all relevant legislation and work with the HR team to implement new or amended policies and procedures ensuring that the company meets all employment law requirements
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for monitoring, measuring and reporting on HR activity within agreed formats and timescales
- Help manage and support the recruitment activity within your regional area plus support the delivery of training requirements for the business
We are looking for someone with:
- At least 1 year HR Business Partner level experience
- Fully CIPD qualified with 1 years PQE
- Proven TUPE experience
- Experience of working in a multi-site environment preferred
- Excellent communication skills in all disciplines including written, verbal, email and presentations
- Capable of hands-on problem solving, with the ability to generate ideas and recommend solutions
- Good interpersonal, listening, customer service and organisation skills
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply with an up-to-date CV or get in touch with Jo for a chat!
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Location: Remote (UK)