We are looking for a HR Director to join a business supplies company, based in Manchester.
As the HR Director, you will plan, develop, implement and evaluate the organisation’s human resource function.
- Oversee the HR function, including talent acquisition, employee career development, succession planning, retention programmes, training and leadership development
- Develop initiatives, policies and programmes to add to existing practices
- Ensure consistency across the organisation
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in human resources or management
- Previous experience in a similar role leading a HR team
- Preferably from a manufacturing/distribution or office supplies environment
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience of driving HR initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership and influencing capabilities
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
£75,000 plus bonus and car allowance