Do you have strong administration and advanced Excel skills plus experience using iTrent?
We are looking for a HRIS Administrator to join our client, based in Leicester. As the HRIS Administrator, you will maintain the iTrent HR & Payroll tool and ensure the company structure is accurately configured in the system.
- Be the subject matter expert for Business Objects to extract employee data and consolidate metrics to provide accurate HR reports
- Update system set up table values as and when required
- Write and run reports in Business Objects as required
- Manage bulk uploads into iTrent as required and ensure iTrent is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- Provide general administration support to HR teams
- Liaise with payroll regarding employee remuneration and benefits
- Allocate projects as and when required
- Maintain HR records securely and confidentially
- Advise employees on HR policies and procedures
We are looking for someone with:
- MHR iTrent SysAdmin training completed (preferable)
- SAP Business Objects Report Writing (preferable)
- Strong administration and advanced Excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good time management and willingness to learn
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply or get in touch for a chat!
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.