We are looking for a driven, tech-savvy IT Specialist to join the UK's largest provider of high impact visual communications, on a permanent basis.
We are looking for a motivated individual with proven business intelligence experience and the ability to gather detailed business requirements, manage implementations and drive continual improvement.
Reporting into the Head of IT, this person will be a strong communicator, self-motivated and able to hit the ground running. The business have a number of key projects underway to increase efficiencies and see this as central to its success as part of reducing the amount of manual, disparate reporting procedures.
The ideal candidate would also possess technical IT knowledge and capability; able to both assist with and independently implement improvements and initiatives company wide.
Key skills and experience:
- Minimum two years experience as a BI Analyst or equivalent
- Experience with either Sisense, Microsoft Power BI, Tableau or similar solutions
- Minimum five years experience at 3rd line IT support/infrastructure/engineer level
- Minimum five years experience with O365, Azure AD, Windows and cloud technologies
- Highly analytical, detail oriented mindset
- Solutions-focused, pragmatic problem solver
- Confident and a great communicator at all levels
- Self-motivated with a desire to achieve and succeed
- Professional attitude with the ability to work with various stakeholders
This role is remote with some travel to various UK sites for requirements gathering on specific projects.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Location: Remote (UK)