If you are looking for a new permanent position, you have experience as an Infrastructure Security Engineer and want to join an award winning company, please submit your application.
The Infrastructure Security Engineer will be part of the team responsible for delivering and assuring the required system updates as well as endpoint anti-malware and endpoint detection and response (EDR) capabilities to maintain the security of the infrastructure.
Reporting into the Infrastructure Security Lead Engineer the role holder will be a key member of this team that provides day to day management of patching and anti-malware/EDR solutions across the UK, Ireland and Luxembourg.
- Working with team members to create, update and maintain the infrastructure patching and anti-malware policies and processes required to support the patching and anti-malware strategy across the business
- Monitoring of patching and vulnerability feeds across multiple systems, devices and applications. Working with the Security Operations Team to prioritise activities based on actual material risk to the business
- Partnering with the Asset Management Team to ensure all systems, existing or new, are inventoried for software and brought within the scope of patching & anti-virus activities
- Agreeing suitable maintenance windows for patching and updating with business (and indirectly) client representatives
- Preparing for patch and anti-malware/EDR roll-out through testing on test environments or subsets of low risk systems to minimize the likelihood of impacts to production systems and services
- History of delivering successful endpoint security technology such as infrastructure patching and anti-malware/EDR in a medium to large business environment
- Detailed knowledge of a variety of different desktop and server operating systems, virtualization technology, storage and networking solutions
- Successful participant in change projects across a complex environment
- Working in an environment where out-of-hours and weekend work was required to deliver team objectives
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.