Are you looking for more than a job? Are you passionate about new technologies and how those can be a business game changer?
One of our clients, a FinTech specialised in online banking, is seeking to reinforce their Luxembourgish team. The company connects corporates to their customers globally by offering them local business accounts.
Dedicated to offer a human approach, this FinTech has a “No ChatBot” policy and is available 24/7 for personal customer assistance in their representation offices in London, Luxembourg, Amsterdam, Dubai, etc.
Established recently, the Luxembourgish office is continuing its expansion on the market. This is a great opportunity to join a small team of 5 where you will work hand in hand with the MD and report to the Finance Manager in London.
Besides a great working environment, the company organises various events in their HQ in the UK and other European countries.
- Financial company accounting, book Holding, general ledger
- Preparation of P&L (quarterly and annual), balance sheet (quarterly and annual), budget and budget monitoring at company and group level
- Consolidation of group balance sheets, P&L & group budgets
- Prepare reports for BoD, regulators, internal and external stakeholders
- Financial analysis and development of relevant internal tools and monitoring processes on profitability, cash management, working capital
- Controlling and coordination with external auditors
- Supervision of expense management, control, and reporting
- You have a proven experience of at least 3 years as an Accountant
- You speak fluent French and English, Russian or any other language is an asset
- Able to work independently and handle various responsibilities at the same time
- Team player and always ready to give a helping hand to your colleagues
- Competitive salary package going up to €65.000 depending on your experience
- Possibility to independently run the finance department and be the point of contact for all the branches
- Great team and a positive working environment
- Occasional travels to London, Amsterdam, etc.
- Various business & corporate events (parties, birthdays, etc)