Do you have experience as an Internal Auditor?
We’re on the lookout for an Internal Auditor to join a leading communications company.
This is a new role supporting the integrity of the financial systems and supporting processes across the business.
As the Internal Auditor, you will be based on-site in Bristol but travel to other locations in the UK will be required.
- Visit various operating locations and undertake risk assessments of the processes supporting the finance systems
- Evaluate internal controls and make recommendations on how to improve
- Prepare reports based on the risk assessments and evaluations undertaken
- Where process or systems weaknesses are identified, suggest improvements and assist in the implementation of agreed improvements including the documentation of the amended processes and systems
- Document business processes to highlight controls in operation
- Support the management team to develop long-term audit plans
- Liaise with the external financial auditors as appropriate
- Identify initiatives and policies that may improve financial growth
We are looking for someone with:
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a multi-site business environment
- Ability to test and review finance and related business processes and be a qualified Internal Auditor or Accountant
- Good organisation skills, ability to self-motivate and manage their focus and time across multiple initiatives
- Great communication skills
- Good knowledge of the MS Office suite and other analytical skills
If this role is of interest, please apply or reach out to Jo Cameron for more information.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Competitive + car allowance