We're looking for an Internal Sales Executive to join a logistics and supply chain company in Oldham, Greater Manchester on a permanent basis.
About the role and company
The role entails retaining the existing business through proactive phone and email communications, the introduction of promotions, new products and services to those customers, canvassing and winning new clientele. This is a permanent, full-time position. Due to the nature of the role, this position is site-based.
You’d be working within a well-established brand in a company that continues to thrive through organic business growth and company acquisition. This is a company that pride themselves on a warm and collaborative culture where individuals can strike the optimum balance between role autonomy and team support. They welcome individuals right from day 1, where you’ll feel inspired to be your best.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is wanting to establish themselves as a sales professional looking for their next career step in a varied role within a forward-thinking organisation.
The successful candidate:
Sales skillset and experience are a distinct advantage, however, training will be given to the right candidate.
- Ability to use strong communication skills (verbal, written and active listening) to engage and influence stakeholders, both externally and internally
- Self-motivated individual with a drive to hit sales numbers and activity KPIs
- Confident telephone manner
- Operate and successfully deliver targets consistently in a competitive marketplace
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong negotiation skills and a good sense of commercial awareness
- Solid understanding of the business-to-business marketplace
In addition to the above person specification, in order to meet and comply with legislation regarding the eligibility to work, to be considered for this role successful applicants must also have full right to work in the UK with no restrictions.
*Devonshire is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status*
Salary: £27,000 plus commision
Location: Oldham, Greater Manchester