We are looking for an Inventory Director to join a business supplies company, based in Manchester.
As the Inventory Director, you will scope and deliver the supply chain strategy and ideally have experience in ecommerce and/or office supplies.
- Build and deliver the KPI pack ensuring continued development and deliverance
- Deliver accurate budgets, including cash forecast
- Manage and develop the team of planners, demand planners and analysts, who will all work to the KPIs
- Collaborate with the logistics team to achieve efficient goods inbound and outbound
- Support the product lifecycle, including: new product introduction; live maintenance and discontinuation
- Use analytics to identify areas for improvement, production of action plan and completion
We are looking for someone with:
- Ecommerce and/or office supplies background desirable
- Knowledge of B2B and B2C deliverance of service and business goals
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications and running and optimising IMS systems
- In-depth knowledge of supply chain inbound and outbound inventory
- Track record of managing and developing a team of inventory and demand planners
- Ability to plan workload according to agreed schedules and deadlines
- Knowledge of purchasing practice and business ethics
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of sales and operations
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
£80,000 plus bonus and car allowance
to £90,000 plus bonus and car allowance