Do you have experience as a Technology PM?
Our client is are a large, multi-level marketing organisation, pulling together both market leading technology from some of the worlds biggest names as well as some really clever in-house tools, to provide consumer organisations with impressive automated communication pipelines.
They’re one to watch, winning new customers at a rate that the current team can’t keep up with.
We’re looking for an IT Project Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will take responsibility for the definition, governance and control of medium scale IT projects, using the agreed formal project management methodology.
- Manage actual and forecasted budget and tracks benefits realisation throughout the project
- Identify, quantify and manage risks to the success of the project, and reports against these in a Risk Management and Exception Plan
- Coordinate the development of countermeasures and contingency plans
- Create business readiness plan, taking into consideration IT deployment, data migration, capability deployment (training and engagement activities) and any business activities required to integrate new processes or jobs into the ‘business as usual’ environment
- Create appropriate project schedule and resource allocation plans using the agreed tool, Workfront
- Ensure that realistic project plans and status reports are prepared and maintained and provides regular and accurate reports to stakeholders as required
- Manage the change control procedure and ensures that project deliverables are completed within planned cost, timescale and quality metrics
- Identify ineffective technology or business processes that are called upon in the project lifecycle, and provides remediation recommendation to the Process or Functional Manager
Key skills required:
- 7+ years’ experience as a Technology PM
- The successful candidate will have a systems integration background
- Experience with applications integrations (API’s), data migrations and good knowledge of infrastructure
- Able to manage change effectively, articulate justification and impact of change and can develop a communication plan to build buy-in
- Able to present technical information in a user-friendly format
- Able to build strong relationships with team members, ensuring the team understand the goal and benefits of the work they are delivering
- Able to facilitate problem-solving sessions and manage to conclusion
- Full project budget management ability
- Prince 2 Practitioner/APM Practitioner
This role can be based at multiple locations in the UK, with some remote working included.
Only candidates with the right to work in the UK will be considered. Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Location: Remote/various locations (UK)