The IT Service Continuity Analyst works with the Head of IT Service Continuity in alignment with the Business Continuity Management group policies to develop and maintain a unified and coordinated approach to IT Service Continuity Management (ITSCM) and business continuity within the business technology organisation.
- Responsible for management and delivery of all internal and client driven IT service continuity plans for the businesses technology in UK, Ireland and Luxembourg
- Acts as the interface between technology and business continuity teams and ensures all contractual commitments in relation to technology ITSCM/BC are met
- Owns the technology test & ITSCM plans and the management of test execution for all ITSCM/ BC tests
- Support internal and client ITSCM/BC testing activities, sometimes out-of-hours both on weekdays and weekends. Additional hours worked outside core hours will accrue TOIL (time off in lieu)
- Provides monthly MI to support upcoming ITSCM/BC testing and ensures all appropriate stakeholders are aware of commitments
- Gains buy in from technology members in designing fit for purpose, cost effective ITSCM/BC solutions
- Contributes to the technology risk register and highlights any vulnerabilities to be addressed
- Investigates ITSCM/BC related operational requirements and problems, contributing to improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes
- Broad level of IT technical knowledge within areas of security, networking and virtual server layers, storage replication technologies and ITSCM methodologies
- Good planning and proactive management skills
- Awareness of ITIL v3, foundation certification favoured
- Proven track record of managing delivery in ITSC planning, testing and processes
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information management, or a related field; or the equivalent in education and work experience
- Business Continuity Institute (BCI or equivalent) certification an advantage but not essential
- 1-3 years’ of experience in similar roles
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you’d like to learn more about this role, please get in touch with Natalie!
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Location: Remote (UK)