We are looking for a Junior Network Engineer to join a leading customer communications company on a permanent basis.
As the Junior Network Engineer, you will provide third line support for the Network Engineers on incident referrals.
- Assist the network team with the development and deployment of the voice and data network strategy
- Liaison and technical discussion with relevant IT suppliers and 3rd parties
- Ensure that all network Service Levels are met or exceeded
- Maintain network hardware inventories and provide monthly site capacity reports
- Provide input and support for monthly system uptime reporting
- Knowledge of design, configuration, installation, testing, and maintenance of local and wide area computer wired and wireless networks (Cisco Systems preferred)
- Knowledge of computer network characteristics, network operating system software, and network components
- Troubleshooting skills and the ability to diagnose/resolve network system problems
- Ability to interpret and apply complex technical manuals and reference materials
- Ability to assist with developing network security and related procedures; and assist with performing network management activities
- Assist with delivering an efficient IT service to businesses with high levels of satisfaction
- Deploy software and hardware solutions
- Maintain and install IT equipment, preparing and setting up as required
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.