Are you looking to showcase your ability to develop a network of contacts through lead generation/business development activity for this award winning digital communications business?
- Generate new, profitable business within the Asset, Wealth & Pensions UK vertical, as well as utilising contacts within an existing client base to upsell products and services.
- Knowledge & understanding of how technology can support and enhance the operational and back office processes would certainly be advantageous.
- Deliver quarterly budgeted new business meetings and sales targets.
- Plan and prioritise sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims and individual targets. including costs and sales.
- Manage pricing and margins according to agreed aims and managing personal time and productivity.
- Plan and manage personal business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed development strategy, including the development of prospect base using CRM tools and any or own network base.
- Create and develop a pipeline of new business and opportunities – Contact potential clients to understand and quantify their requirements and budgets.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings, networking events and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
- Attend training (as and when required) and maintain up to date and relevant knowledge, techniques and skills required to perform the role and to keep abreast of the market, sector and regulatory updates.
- Maintain up to date information on relevant internal systems e.g. Salesforce providing reports and information back to the team and senior management as requested.
- Previous experience of lead generation/new business development
- Evidence of success ie activity vs revenue generated
- Passion to develop and harvest new relationships to enable growth for the business
- Desire to succeed and continue to grow as an individual
If this role is of interest, please apply or reach out to Jo Cameron for more information.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Location: London (hybrid)