Our client is looking for a Lean Coach to join them for a 3-year fixed term contract
This is an ambitious, fast-growing, international company with a friendly and inclusive culture. If this sounds great to you then this might be your chance to become a part of our operational excellence team!
The need-to-know part…
- Develop the local Lean Operating Model (LOM) deployment plan in line with organisational objectives
- Deploy LOM locally
- Support the capture and approval of local financial benefits from the LOM
- Support the development of training materials and workshops
- Support the development of local training plans
- Deliver training/workshops in line with the LOM deployment plan
- Coach local operational leaders on LOM elements
- Prepare for stage gate exit reviews
- Execute stage gate exit reviews
- Support development of stage gate exit metrics and targets
- Support adherence to the site assessment process
What you need to have…
- A ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to integrate quickly into an organisation in order to help them improve the way they work
- 5+ years’ experience of hands on applying lean methodologies
- Strong evidence of working with change management models
- Strong communications skills at all levels
- Ability to clearly coach people through application of lean tools
- Experience of working with application of lean models
- Engineering / Business Degree qualified or a proven change management / continuous improvement track record
- Certified Lean Green Belt
You must live within 1.5 hours from Malvern, UK.
This is a hybrid role, working from home unless you need to go to specific meetings or coaching events, you will be travelling to 6 manufacturing sites across the UK, as you will need to have a strong site presence as you will need to be working closely with the site leaders.
Please apply with your CV ASAP.
You must have a right to work in the United Kingdom. Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
Location: Within a 1.5 hrs radius of Malvern, UK