We are looking for an experienced Linux Engineer who is looking to develop their skills and join a multi-level marketing organisation on a permanent basis.
Our client is a large, multi-level marketing organisation, pulling together both market leading technology from some of the worlds biggest names as well as some really clever in-house tools, to provide consumer organisations with impressive automated communication pipelines.
They’re one to watch, winning new customers at a rate that the current team can’t keep up with.
Key accountabilities & responsibilities:
- Full lifecycle management of Linux systems in UK and Europe
- Providing third line management and support for the Linux based Operating Systems
- Provide technical excellence and guidance in best practice
- Actively seeking opportunities to improve the processes, technologies and stability of the Linux estate
- Performing routine system maintenance
- Auditing & implementing remediation actions to comply with IT Governance policies and procedures
- Performing root cause problem investigations and implementing remediation
- Ensure compliance with the teams SLA’s and measure KPI’s ensuring the success of the team
- Support the full project lifecycle delivering solutions on time, first time
We are looking for someone with:
- Strong knowledge of Linux Operating Systems
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Readiness to undertake challenges
Additional competencies (nice to have):
- ITIL foundation
- Previous experience with enterprise IT environments
- Stakeholders management/Service Excellence
- Flexibility with regards to working hours (on calls & overtime)
This is a great opportunity to join a successful team within a global organisation where you can build a long-term career.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.