We are looking for an experienced Warehousing & Logistics Manager to join a busy and growing team in Freiburg, Germany on a permanent basis.
As the Warehouse and Logistics Manager, you will supervise daily activities of the warehouse, including quality assurance, inventory control, space management, logistics, floor productivity, shipping, and customer service
- Lead and manage the warehousing, storage, and outsourced distribution functions
- Total responsibility and management for all incoming and outgoing goods, tools and warehouse machinery
- Storage of materials, tools, and warehouse machinery
- Managing delivery notes, processing, and organising of orders
- Stock and inventory management
- Register warehouse activity in our software (warehouse management system)
- Contact and management of suppliers and contractors
- Administrative tasks
Key skills required:
- A logistic, warehousing and supply chain background
- 2+ years previous experience in logistics and warehouses management
- High level of German language
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience of warehousing systems such as SAP
- Previous experience in driving warehouse machinery desired
- High level of English and/or Spanish desired
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary DOE
- Opportunities for professional growth
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
Location: Freiburg, Baden-Württemberg, Germany