Our client, a global customer communication company, is looking for a Managed File Transfer Specialist to join them on a permanent basis.
As the Managed File Transfer Specialist, your duties will be to support the company’s strategic file transfer application stack, along with some legacy applications.
- Build new project flows and make the required changes to the existing managed file transfer library
- Work with internal customers to establish, create and maintain the documentation for configuration builds including Visio diagrams
- Conduct review and understand supplied specifications as required
- Participate in Peer Review process of other engineers work and give constructive feedback
- Support the following protocols: Connect: Direct, Secure plus, sFTP, FTP, FTPs, MQ, MQFTE, SP4, HTTP and HTTPS
Key skills required:
- Advanced knowledge of transfer protocols is essential along with proven experience within a similar role in the IT industry with demonstrable experience of working in the Managed File Transfer sector
- Ability to work within a busy team environment while delivering excellent results under tight deadlines
- Experience of working in both an Agile and Waterfall project planning environment
- Broad knowledge of existing, new and emerging file transfer technologies, protocols and products to be able to support on Unix, Linux and Windows environments
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Bash and Powershell along with experience in IBM MQ FTE, WebSphere, Connect Direct and Globalscape EFT would be advantageous
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted. Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK. No sponsorship offered.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Location: Essex, Gloucestershire or Leicester