Our client is looking for a Print Manufacturing/Production Manager for a full time permanent role based in Nottingham.
The duties of the role are:
- Direct and manage all production and distribution employees
- Contribute to the development of the company’s corporate strategy and lead strategy development in the areas of production and distribution
- Develop and implement all necessary policies and procedures
- Develop and control the labour budget for the operations department by shift
- Direct and control the production function to ensure that finished goods of the required standard are available to customers within agreed costs and at the right times
- Maintain an effective working relationship with the management team to ensure that there is effective co-ordination of all company activities in support of corporate objectives
- Management of the temporary agency workers budget in coordination with the senior team
- To work with finance/senior team in the development of departmental budgets
- Payroll management, including overtime authorisation and absence management
- Supervise and coach all direct reports to enhance the company quality, performance and standards
- Oversee monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of manufacturing areas financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals
Experience within the print/web print industry is needed for this role.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.