We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join a global investment business for a 6-month contract, with the possibility of going perm in the future.
As the Marketing Executive, you will assist in the delivery of a wide range of marketing activity with a digital focus. You will be responsible for updating and delivering marketing collateral and supporting the digital marketing strategy across e-marketing, collateral management and lead generation.
- Work with key stakeholders to create and update marketing collateral, including web content
- Manage all work through the online audit systems
- Deliver email campaigns through Salesforce, Taxi and Adobe Campaign
- Support the institutional marketing team in channel-specific campaign delivery
- Manage the lead generation data from events and campaign activity
- Support with tactical campaign projects, social media and thought leadership creation
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a distribution role in financial services preferred
- Competent IT skills across multiple systems including CRM
- Strong administrative skills and attention to detail
- Organised and driven to deliver – especially when working to tight deadlines
- Ability to learn and work adeptly across multiple systems; Salesforce, email platforms and audit systems
- Regulatory knowledge, especially around the institutional channel
- Positive can-do attitude
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
£173 per day