If you are a self-motivated and well-rounded Marketeer seasoned in supporting and overseeing a wide range of marketing and communications campaigns and are available for a contract opportunity within an exciting team and organisation, this may just be the role for you!
Working as part of an established and successful marketing team, the Marketing Executive will:
- Support with content creation for all key communication channels including website, email and social media
- Provide marketing administration support for department projects and activities
- Build and maintain relationships with business development and client relationship teams
- Underpin existing marketing, communications and business development projects by executing bespoke campaigns, activities and asset development for specified business areas
- Analyse, interpret and present results of all ongoing marketing campaigns to key stakeholders, maintaining a high level of communication throughout
- Support companywide projects as required
The successful candidate will bring:
- Success in effectively utilising creative, analytical and digital skills
- Experience in a commercial B2B role
- D2D experience in juggling marketing projects with the confidence to lead where necessary
For more information and a discussion about this opportunity, please contact Nicola Bullivent.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive; only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
Location: Remote (UK)