Are you looking to secure a fantastic marketing operations role? This could be the one! You will join a leading global investment business where opportunity awaits.
As the Marketing Operations Executive, you will assist in the delivery of a wide range of marketing activity and continuous improvement across the Global Marketing and Communications team. You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining collateral for global audiences using Workfront and Seismic
- Web content maintenance, workflow process management, SOP design and stakeholder relationships within the studio environment
- Manage the accuracy and distribution of marketing literature, advertising, merchandise, and video/web content
- Reporting of webcast metrics, execute investor mailings as well as the audit and updating of print and digital content
- Ensure all materials and activities are compliant and aligned to the business objectives.
- 3+ years experience within a professional services marketing role, ideally with project management skills
- Fluent German speaker
- A digital understanding with experience of how to brief content changes to web teams
- An understanding of digital press, investment writing and the design, print and production process
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Location: London (hybrid)