We are looking for a Marketing Program Manager to join an international market-leading consultancy, events and research organisation, working with a broad range of market verticals.
Supporting the demand generation team, you’ll be working towards goals and deadlines on a campaign by campaign basis.
Using your knowledge of B2B marketing campaigns, mainly digital with ECRM, account based marketing and content, you’ll nurture sales funnels to generate the activity needed per event and occasion.
You’ll work with the wider teams to gather the information you need to create great content, create online journeys and web activity and activate campaigns and programmes to deliver results.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Robust character, able to juggle lots of projects simultaneously
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Great digital marketing skills portfolio using marketing automation software
- Event management experience
- European language skills would be an advantage
- Confident communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong commercial acumen
Get in touch for more information or for a chat.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.