We have an amazing opportunity for a Marketing Proposition Manager to join a remote team on a 12-month maternity contract.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a passionate, experienced and dynamic Marketing Manager to join an established and successful marketing team to take responsibility for executing the marketing strategy and driving activity to support key areas of the business.
- Develop marketing content in support of the business line propositions
- Manage social media content in support of the business line propositions
- Work cross departmentally to ensure marketing content is distributed throughout the business
- Ownership for the organisation of events, seminars and webinars
- Support strategic level, business wide brand and marketing activity
Skills and experience required:
- Demonstrable success in a similar role within a fast-moving environment
- Experience of handling numerous projects with competing priorities and deadlines
- Experience in the creation of marketing collateral through digital channels
- Event management experience
This is an exciting opportunity to demonstrate your capabilities and turn a maternity contract role into a long term career opportunity within an organisation seeing continual growth and success. If you are someone who can work collaboratively within a geographically dispersed team, then this is a role for you.
For more information and a discussion about this opportunity, please contact Nicola Bullivent.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive; only suitable applicants will be contacted. Only applicants with the relevant right to work in the UK can be considered.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
£38,000 to £41000