A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and well-rounded Marketing Manager to join an established and successful marketing team.
Joining this fast-paced, enthusiastic and driven team, you will work closely with the brand, marketing, communications, creative and sales enablement teams to develop, implement and execute the proposition marketing strategy for the customer communications and lead supply areas of the business.
- Creation of online and offline marketing & sales collateral in support of the business line propositions
- Working with Sales Directors to manage strategic and tactical marketing plans in support of sales activity
- Develop marketing content in support of the business line propositions
- Develop and execute account-based marketing campaigns
- Managing social media content for the business line proposition
- Manage the content for the relevant proposition pages on the company’s website
- Organising all aspects of events, webinars, and seminars
- Creation of case studies
- Working with the brand team to manage proposition-based marketing campaigns through the company’s brand channels and platforms
- Working with the sales enablement team to ensue marketing content is distributed throughout the business, and contribute to sales enablement initiatives as required
- Ownership of lead generation, prospect nurturing and sales assignment for the relevant business lines
Skills and experience required:
- A minimum of 3 years’ marketing experience, in a similar role
- Experience of working in a fast-moving environment, with an ability to handle numerous projects with competing deadlines and priorities
- Confident and assured, capable of building strong relationships with peers and seniors, with an ability to provide assurance and take ownership of projects.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Experience in the creation of marketing and sales collateral digital channels (website, social media, email) and offline content (brochures, presentations)
- Event management experience
- Desirable: Experience of working within the Customer Communications or Print Management industry
- Desirable: Understanding of marketing CRM (Customer Relationship Management) databases, including segmentation, targeting and prospect nurturing
If you are looking for your next career challenge and want to be part of a company seeing continual growth and success and are someone who can work collaboratively within a geographically dispersed team then this is a role for you.
For more information and a discussion about this opportunity, please contact Nicola Bullivent.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive; only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
Location: Remote (UK)