We're looking for a National Account Director to build and maintain business relationships for an MPS provider.
Devonshire are working with a market-leading MPS provider who are looking to engage a passionate and proactive National Account Director to maintain and expand business relationships across large multi-site businesses.
Through strategic account planning the Account Director will oversee the entire portfolio of products and services across the organisation as well as having responsibility for engaging new opportunities within key markets through joint new business planning.
The main responsibilities for this role include:-
- Achieving sales targets and strategic account objectives
- Identifying and developing new business in target markets
- Proactively leading joint strategic account planning
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the portfolio of products and solutions
The successful candidate will:
- ·Demonstrable experience in managing and developing larger accounts
- Possess strong sales credentials
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to building and developing stakeholder relationships.
- Be extremely ambitious and dedicated
- Be commercially astute and business aware
This is an exciting opportunity for an experience sales professional looking for the next challenge in their ambitious career plan. You will be fully supported to succeed in post and will receive a highly competitive remuneration package in return for your efforts and success.
Devonshire is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
Please note that due to the volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Eligibility to work in the UK is required for this position.
£60,000 basic with competitive commission
Location: Hybrid - UK Wide/Remote