Don't miss out on an excellent opportunity to join a global, market-leading customer communications organisation with multiple sites across the UK and Europe, as a .NET C# Developer.
The role is for an experienced .NET C# Developer to join the business on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will assume responsibility for the design, development and unit testing of medium to large pieces of development and work closely with other team members to produce quality software applications.
- Able to work with internal customers to establish/validate application requirements
- Able to communicate effectively with non-technical staff
- Supports design of simple applications
- Conducts review of supplied specifications as required
- Codes, tests, corrects and documents more complex pieces of code
- Strong adherence to quality processes and understanding of right first time approach and able to review code to ensure quality controls are in place
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns
- Good Microsoft SQL Server skills including T-SQL
- Experience with popular web application frameworks
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK. Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.