Our client is looking for an experienced marketing professional to be a key player in developing go to market strategies and sales enablement materials for new product launches.
As the New Product Development Marketing Executive, you will be working closely with project stakeholders and the wider marketing team, the role is responsible for the successful execution of NPD marketing deliverables to meet our business goals.
- Develop and manage the marketing new product development process
- Formulate the marketing deliverables plan
- Manage timelines and provide regular updates on marketing deliverables for NPD projects
- Liaise with various members of the marketing team including market research, graphic design, and marketing communications, to agree and deliver on key assets against pre-agreed timescales
- Own and develop marketing launch plans for new product development
- Create clearly defined value propositions and key messages that meet customer needs
- Work closely with internal stakeholders across EMEA to develop go to market strategies, manage and prioritise product delivery briefs and project deliverables, to deliver products to the market on time and meet business objectives.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- You will be a self-motivated individual with sound marketing experience, including the delivery of successful NPD projects
- Highly accurate with a strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate across different departments and outside influencers
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple workstreams
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skill.
- Highly organised with the ability to work to deadlines and prioritise tasks
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for the opportunity to join a leading organisation where their voice will be heard, and their ideas encouraged allowing them to take that next step in their professional career.
This is a Permanent role based in West Drayton, which offers hybrid working with a requirement for 40-60% office based.
For more information and a discussion about this opportunity, please contact me.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive; only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
Location: West Drayton