We are currently representing a fund management company established about 15 years ago in Europe.
Specialised in UCITS and AIF, the company has established its presence in Luxembourg about 5 years ago to provide a permanent Luxembourg based service offering to managers seeking to launch, or already operating 3rd Party Funds both in the UCITS and AIFMD space.
Thanks to its fast-growing structure, they are looking for a new team member to join their ranks. They are looking for an Operations & Oversight Manager to take over this position in Luxembourg. You will be joining a small yet dynamic team, less than 5 people in the Luxembourgish team, with great ambitions to grow up in the next few years. With solid investors behind their back, the company has a guaranteed future.
The role reports to the CEO and be responsible for making certain that the business delivers its contractual and regulatory obligations to its clients and the regulatory authorities.
In addition, the candidate will be responsible for monitoring the service delivery of the various service providers involved in supporting the funds which have engaged the branch. Includes delegate oversight and client onboarding responsibilities as well as Luxembourg Office Manager duties.
Operations & Oversight Manager – Your role:
- Assist in managing the services delivered, in accordance with service level agreements (SLAs) with various service providers for the company’s clients. To ensure the services provided are appropriate, cost-effective documented, delivered to the agreed KPI’s
- Review key performance indicators to ensure effective management oversight
- Organise and attend regular service review meetings
- Preparation of board reports for the branch’s 3rd Party client board meetings and for other management information as may be required from time to time for the management committee members of the group
- Supporting the CEO with respect to the marketing activities for the business, assistance with the preparation of any indicative proposals, marketing materials, documents for the branch’s web page, materials for client meetings, conferences and other similar events
- Act as a liaison with clients, service providers and the other stakeholders and the company’s personnel to ensure the smooth delivery of services to our clients and the successful resolution of any queries or requests
- Onboarding of new clients/set up of new funds
- Office Manager for Luxembourg branch including but not limited to local IT, Telephone Internet Provider, liaison with Landlord, Company Accountant in Luxembourg, payroll provider, VAT reporting agent, supplies etc.
- Assisting at client, management committee and supervisory board meetings, minute taking on occasion, preparation of AIFM or ManCo board reports for board packs etc.
Operations & Oversight Manager – Your profile:
- Solid knowledge of UCITS and AIFM regulatory frameworks
- Ideally previous experience as a Fund Accountant, Corporate Officer, Relationship Manager, etc
- A solid and proven experience of at least 3 years in a relevant position
- Fluency in English, German and/or French are an asset
- You are determined to succeed and have no fear of working autonomously
Operations & Oversight Manager – The offer:
- A performance-based salary
- Opportunity to boost your career and develop new skills
- You will join a growing company, where your personality and experience will be valued
- Benefits in nature as meal vouchers and bonuses
- Interesting and international environment which will enable you to develop within a nice atmosphere
- Occasional travelling
Our partner is authentically staff-oriented. Therefore, your personal ambitions and goals are highly valued. So, if you share our partner’s attitude and would like to join a family size team where you can continuously grow, stop searching, and apply for this job.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Location: Luxembourg (hybrid)