We are working exclusively with a digital marketing agency who build campaigns and one-of-a-kind experiences to help transport people, brands and products.
They are looking to recruit experienced talent to manage, direct and grow their client’s flagship showcase store located in King’s Cross, London.
The Operations Manager will supervise the day-to-day front of house retail operation, managing the team of retail colleagues to provide impeccable experience and service to customers.
What the day-to-day looks like:
- Supervise the front of house retail store operations
- Define and develop store customer experience and service
- Report performance against key indexes to senior stakeholders in a regular cycle
- Schedule and assign employees to ensure optimal floor coverage and provide customer service
- Ensure proper implementation of operational and service standards
- Fulfil sales obligations
- Monitor and maintain appropriate inventory levels
- Oversee opening and closing procedures
- Develop business strategies
- Manage, recruit, train and appraise store colleagues
- Motivate the team to meet objectives
- Ensure the store fulfils all legal health and safety guidelines
We are looking for:
- Prior experience in managing retail store operations
- Experience in managing a team of floor sales staff including scheduling of employees
- Proven track record with excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills with all levels, customers and staff
- Good understanding in new consumer trends and retail technologies/solutions
- Prior experience in the hiring process of new employees
- Sound knowledge of regulations on store operations
- Good client relationship skills
- Commercially-driven with ability to fulfil sales obligations
- Minimum 7 years’ of managerial experience in flagship retail stores and/or showcase or a brand experience centre operation
Some of the perks you can take advantage of in return:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus 1 extra day off for moving house and/or 3 extra days off for wedding or civil partnership
- Discretionary company bonus scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Local area discounts and offers
- Private media insurance and dental insurance
- Free access to a meditation app
- PLUS Friday beer fridge (and sweets), on-site coffee shop, free yoga classes, summer and Christmas parties…
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.