A fantastic opportunity to be part of one of the leading groups in laboratory diagnostics in Europe.
The group has recently extended their medical expertise in the UK and are currently focusing on the supply of Covid 19 test kits for home testing, to pharmacies, medical centres and testing centres.
- Set up and Implementation of operational processes
- Manage operations with a third party fulfilment company
- Organise and optimise logistics between the fulfilment company and the group
- Ensure kits components are shipped on time to the fulfilment company
- Set up and follow-up on SLA’s and KPI’s
- Follow up on customer queries/issues taken by the call centre team and ensure a robust resolution procedure is in place and adhered to
- Lead calls for bids where required
- Negotiate contract and logistics costs
- Collaborate with other departments to improve on patient/customer experience.
We are looking for someone with:
- 5 years plus logistics and distribution experience
- Previous experience setting up and running a fulfilment and inventory operation
- Supply chain background
- Confident collaborator
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.